Tipis and Yurts at Wychwood Festival
Hearthworks are delighted to be at Wychwood providing the best in boutique Festival accommodation.
Go tribal at Wychwood Festival with cosy canvas camping in Tipis and Yurts:
- Beautiful, comfortable and spacious
- Range of sizes to suit couples, families or large groups of friends
- Tipis come complete with rain-hats, waterproof groundsheets and carpet flooring
- Yurts are all full height Yurts and have a central skylight window, waterproof groundsheet and carpet flooring
- Tipi Tents - our budget option, have an integral waterproof groundsheet, carpet flooring and a single central pole.
- Optional furnishings package includes rugs, cushions, bolsters, sheepskins, backrest chairs, tables and lanterns.
- Fancy an enhanced night's sleep?
- You can even book double or single futon mattresses complete with sheets, duvet, pillows and woollen blanket.
- Want to keep your phone charged?
- Just book one of our hugely popular power-charger tables. Each small table comes with 2 standard car-charger sockets and built in LED lighting.
We want your time at Wychwood to be as relaxing as possible, so that you can simply enjoy yourself and really make the most of the event:
- Tipis and Yurts are pre-erected and ready for your arrival at the Festival
- Reception Tipi with staff to settle you in and make sure your stay goes smoothly
- Maintenance crew to look after the structures during the event
- Full campsite facilities such as showers and toilets
Just let us know if you have any special requests and we’ll be happy to do our best for you.
Please note - you will still need to purchase festival camping passes from our ticketing page.