Campsite & Accommodation
…you can go to festivals all over the world, but none will be quite as homely as Wychwood.
Our idyllic campsite sits beneath the Prestbury Hills, complete with areas for caravan, campervans and luxury camping options such as:
- Tipis and Yurts from Hearthworks
- Pre-erected tents and bell tents from Pillow Camping.
- Campervans for hire from Wanderlust Camper Co.
Facilities for campers include hot showers, a campsite shop, café, and a lock up to store any valuables.
Our campsite is located a short walk from the main arena and the site as a whole is very compact and easy to get around. We have lots of nice flat paths, which are ideal for wheelchairs and buggies.
To make life easier on arrival and departure, we provide campsite drop off areas, so you can drive closer to unload before parking in the car park.
Important information on campsite unloading/loading
- To the benefit of everybody, please adhere to the following:
- Do not drive on the grass, unless directed by a steward (remember we’re staying on a very expensive racecourse and don’t wish to damage anything).
- Follow directions and signage. At peak times there may be a queue to access the drop off areas, please be patient and follow instructions from stewards so we can get everyone in as quickly as possible.
- Don’t take too long. Being respectful of other campers will assist us greatly to get everyone in/out as quickly as possible.
Wychwood Festival is just one mile from Cheltenham town centre; easy to get to by taxi, bus or on foot, and there are a number of hotels near to the festival to suit all budgets and tastes.
Tickets & Accommodation Packages
We have partnered with Festicket to offer a range of hotel accommodation and festival ticket packages. Discover all options available and book a Package with Festicket today.
For a wider selection of hotels in the Cheltenham area: please visit LateRooms.com.
Do you have questions about camping and the festival campsite? Please see the campsite section of our FAQs page.