Campsite & Accommodation
…you can go to festivals all over the world, but none will be quite as homely as Wychwood.
We have 4 wonderful campsites beneath the Prestbury Hills at Wychwood Festival, complete with areas for caravans, campervans and luxury camping options.
Facilities for campers include hot showers and a lock-up to store any valuables.
Our campsites are all located within a short walk from the festival main arena and the whole site is very compact and easy to get around with plenty of flat paths that are ideal for wheelchairs and buggies.
To make life easier for our guests, we provide campsite drop-off areas on arrival and departure, so you can drive closer to the campsite to unload before parking your car in the car park.
Learn more about campsites below!
- General Camping
- Right next to the festival main arena, General Camping is for those who are happy to stay up late.
We have a great range of luxury accomodation starting from as little as £105.63 per person! Treat yourself to one of our boutique camping options for that extra luxury during your time at Wychwood Festival!
- Accessibility Campsite
- The closest campsite to the festival main arena, it is reserved for Accessibility ticket holders and offers easy access to accessible toilets and showers. Read more on our Accessible Facilities page.
- Campervan & Caravan Field
This is a separate field for campervans and caravans. An additional Campervan Pass is needed to gain access to this field. You are able to have one tent or awning alongside your camper/caravan.
Please note: all guests in the campervan/caravan will require a Weekend with camping Ticket.
Important information on campsite unloading/loading
- To the benefit of everybody, please adhere to the following:
- Do not drive on the grass, unless directed by a steward (remember we're staying on a very expensive racecourse and don't wish to damage anything).
- Follow directions and signage. At peak times there may be a queue to access the drop off areas, please be patient and follow instructions from stewards so we can get everyone in as quickly as possible.
- Don't take too long. Being respectful of other campers will assist us greatly to get everyone in/out as quickly as possible.
Wychwood Festival is just one mile from Cheltenham town centre; easy to get to by taxi, bus or on foot, and there are a number of hotels near to the festival to suit all budgets and tastes.
Do you have questions about camping and the festival campsite? Please see the campsite section of our FAQs page.