Safety and Security
Ask The Police provide some excellent advice for staying safe at festivals on their website.
Consider what you are bringing to the festival and avoid bringing valuable items, if possible. We also offer lockers that can be booked in advance when booking your ticket.
Items prohibited at Wychwood Festival
- Any glass containers
- Potential harmful fluids (for example paint stripper)
- Weapons – bladed or pointed
- Banners and flags (in festival area)
- Marker pens
- Laser pens
- Non-prescription drugs, including the previously described ‘legal highs’
- Professional photography or recording equipment sound systems
- Fireworks/Flares/Laser candle lights/gas canisters/BBQs
- Chinese Lanterns
- Portable Generators
- Any other type of explosive
- Dogs (except guide/service dogs)
- Aerosols, gas canisters or air horns
- Large sound systems
- Whilst food and drink are allowed into the campsite, no food or drink is permitted (with the exception of a sealed 500ml water bottle, empty refillable bottle and baby food) inside the festival arena. There are bars and lots of food options including vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
I had the great pleasure of coming to Wychwood for the first time with my family this weekend, and I wanted to write in and say well done for a most superbly organised festival!