It’s such a lovely day (at Wychwood)
We are just 2 weeks from Wychwood Festival and we can hardly contain our excitement! We’re starting to plan out our weekends to make sure we don’t miss a thing! With so much going on at Wychwood this year you wont know where to begin!
Well don’t worry, we’ve put together some inspiration for you to help plan out your families perfect day at Wychwood!
But first, you have your tickets right? No? But over 85% of tickets are now sold out! Quick! Go buy them now and then come back for your inspo, this blog isn’t going anywhere! (but tickets are…)
- 10am – Enter The Festival
- YOU MADE IT! The wait is over, welcome to Wychwood! Get your tent set up, grab a bite to eat, maybe crack open a drink (we’re on festival time after all!) and chill before the Festival Fires up for a weekend of thrills, excitement and memory making!
- 12pm – Head into the arena
Get started by checking out some of our workshops, start with a circus workshop then head to a dance workshop!
- 1pm – Time to eat!
- Have a look around the festival and choose from our wide range of sensational street food! Burrito? Burger? Curry? Hot dog? We’ve got you covered! Once you’ve had your food why not perch up in our newest on site pub – The Stagger Inn!
- 3pm – Story Time!
- Head over to the Storybox tent for a reading from one of the fantastic authors on offer then head into our on site book shop to pick up a favourite and to get it signed. Whilst you’re there, have a quick look at some of the official Wychwood merch!
- 4pm – Live like Royalty
Time to head to the new Prestbury Club VIP to relax and grab yourself a bottle of bubbly! Make sure you pick up your Prestbury Club VIP ticket whilst they’re still available!
- 5pm – Check out some rising talent!
- Head to The Garden to hear some of the best up and coming bands (a large number of which are from Gloucester!)
- 6pm – Pick your spot at the Main Stage
- Find your spot and prepare yourself to see the biggest bands to ever grace the Wychwood Festival Main Stage! (The bars to your left and some delicious food is just behind you!)
- 10pm – Time for a laugh!
Head over to The Garden to enter into our very own late night Comedy Club! We’ve got some of the best up and coming comedians at Wychwood this year so join us for a guaranteed laugh!
- 12pm – Time to disco!
- Not ready for bed just yet? We’ve got you! Head over to the Dance Stage where the silent disco will be popping off until the early hours! Don’t forget to bring £10 with you for your deposit (don’t worry you’ll get it back when you return your headset).
- 3am – Bed time!
- Wow, that was a big day. Same again tomorrow!