2 Ways to buy your 2019 tickets:
Day and Weekend tickets still available – get yours now!
- Ticket buying options:
Wychwood continues to offer great value for money
Why not treat yourself to a pre-erected luxury tipi, yurt, bell tent or even hire a campervan in our idyllic campsite beneath the Prestbury Hills.
The best festival for families.
Conditions Of Booking Tickets
Tickets for The Wychwood Music Festival events are sold under the following conditions:
All tickets will be sent out by email for you to print and bring to the festival. Ticketline also offer a post option. Each ticket has a barcode and will be scanned on your arrival at the festival.
- Ticket Types:
- Concession rate is available for Students, ES40, 16-17 year olds, and over 60s, plus those with Disabilities booking Day Tickets only. You must be able to prove your status on site.
- Please remember to order a ticket for each child or baby you are bringing. Under 16s must be accompanied by a ticket purchaser who is over 18.
Live In Vehicles/
A live in vehicle is defined as any vehicle you intend to sleep in during the festival (this does not include trailer tents which can be placed in the general camping areas). All live in vehicles must be properly equipped with a double safety fuel valve—you will not be allowed to sleep in a regular vehicle. There will be a specific Live In Vehicle field, and all other vehicles will be parked in the car park.
Tickets are sent automatically via email or posted when the sale has been authorised.
All tickets are non-refundable and non-replaceable. Defaced tickets can not be accepted. We can not offer refunds on the basis of inclement weather.
In you have purchased a concession ticket, you may be asked to provide evidence of your status when you arrive at the festival. Please bring with you a photocopy or original document providing your age, student, ES40 or disability status. Working Family Tax credit documents do not give ES40 status or make you eligible for a concession. If you think the age of your child may be questioned, please bring proof of age with them.
Additional tickets (at the prevailing ticket price), and free children’s tickets can be bought separately if you decide later on that you need these/more!
Fake Tickets/ Authorised Sellers
- Authorised sellers are:
Please note that only the ticket agencies above are authorised to sell tickets for the Wychwood Music Festival. Please buy from these agencies only. If you do not, and end up with a fake/stolen ticket we can not allow you on to the festival site. This applies to tickets purchased from touts on the roads leading to the festival.
The festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the festival.
- What You Can And Can’t Bring:
- No animals (except guide dogs) are allowed in Festival Village or campsite.
- Please don't bring alcohol or glass containers to within the Festival Village. This is the area encompassing The Main Stage Arena, The Big Top, the second stage etc.
- Please don't bring glass containers to the campsite.
- No open fires on campsite or in Festival Village.
Also Please Note:
- The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
- Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the Festival.
- Vehicles and their contents parked at the owner’s risk. We do not accept any responsibility for losses or thefts of any kind of property anywhere on the site including, without limitation, from vehicles, caravans, tents, trailers and campervans.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a ticket purchaser who is over 18.