Want the comfort of bringing your own bed and home comforts to Wychwood? Grab yourself a Campervan ticket!
You will be provided with a pitch space of 7m x 7m maximum. If you require more space, you can upgrade to our campervan XL pitch with a pitch 7m x 12m.
Only purpose-built (fitted sleeping and fitted cooking or washing facilities) live-in vehicles will be permitted entry to the Live-in Vehicle field. Unsuitable vehicles such as unconverted vans, buses and cars (unless towing a caravan) will not be allowed entry to the live-in vehicle field and will be redirected to the festival car park where it is prohibited to sleep in vehicles.
Please note that live-in vehicles:
- Only require one live-in vehicle ticket per vehicle.
- Will require a general entry ticket for all guests.
- Are allowed in the access campsite but you will need to contact email@example.com to confirm this prior to arrival as space is limited.
Why not add some power to your campervan?
Want to hook up power to your campervan for the weekend? Then add this to your booking but please make note of the following rules:
- You will need to bring your own waterproof, 25m cable with a 16SPNE connection.
- Ensure the cables are tested.
- There will only be one connection per campervan.
- No fan heaters.
- You can use travel kettles but not regular ones.
- Please avoid hair dryers and hair straighteners where possible.
Our campervan power add-on can be purchased for £75 plus booking fees.