Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Dear Wychwood Family,
We'd like to start by thanking all our 2020 ticket buyers for their support in Wychwood, you all make this festival what it is.
We are monitoring the official guidance from the UK government and relevant authorities and following the ongoing Coronavirus situation closely. Obviously the health, well-being and happiness of our Wychwood Family is our top priority.
As it stands, Wychwood Festival will still take place from 29th - 31st May, but should this not be possible, and we think this question will be answered in the next 10 days, we are in the process of arranging a contingency plan to postpone the festival until August or September 2020.
In this eventuality, all tickets will be transferable and for those of you that are unable to make the new date, the option to transfer to 2021 or a refund will be available.
We thank you for your continued support during these difficult times, and we look forward to welcoming you back, just as soon as we are able to launch the next good ship Wychwood.
Wychwood HQ x