Wychwood Ticket For Life Terms and Conditions
- Wychwood’s Ticket for Life Scheme is intended to help customers budget for their Wychwood Festival tickets, paying a regular sum each month. While the customer stays on the scheme and doesn’t miss any payments, they are guaranteed the same price for their Wychwood Festival tickets, year on year, as they paid when entering the scheme in relation to their age and circumstance.
For example: if your child was 8 when you joined the scheme and has now turned 10, then your child will move up to the 10-15 age ticket, and a ticket would need to be paid for at the price of a 10-15 age ticket, at the time you joined the scheme.
- Customers will usually make a deposit of 25% of the full order, and then pay the other 75% in nine payments from September to May. Payments continue at this monthly rate from then on, guaranteeing the customer their same rate for the next year.
- When the final instalment has been paid for that year, Wychwood Festival will issue the tickets to the customer electronically by email, 2 to 3 weeks prior to the festival's first day.
- You can cancel your payments at any time. Payments accrued cannot be refunded but can be used towards payments of Wychwood Festival tickets in the future.
- If you want to leave the scheme, please let us know. PLEASE NOTE we cannot stop your payments our end, you must stop them directly with your bank.
- Please keep us informed if your circumstances change in relation to your ticket order, e.g. if your children move up from one age bracket to another. As the amount of your standing order payment will also need to change.
Please see also: Tribe Festivals Ltd Full Terms and Conditions.