Important notice regarding Ticket For Life scheme.
The Ticket For Life scheme is no longer available to new customers and will expire for current customers on . The T&C’s herein apply to Ticket For Life customers who signed up to the scheme prior to that date.
On a date after Wychwood Festival 2018, a new scheme will be rolled out and existing Ticket For Life customers will be able to move over to the new scheme if they so wish.
If you have any further queries regarding the Ticket For Life scheme please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wychwood Ticket For Life Terms and Conditions
- Wychwood’s Ticket for Life Scheme is intended to help customers budget for their Wychwood Festival tickets, paying a regular sum each month. While the customer stays on the scheme and doesn’t miss any payments, they are guaranteed the same price for their Wychwood Festival tickets, year on year, as they paid when entering the scheme.
- Customers will usually make a deposit of 25% of the full order, and then pay the other 75% in nine payments from September to May. Payments continue at this monthly rate from then on, guaranteeing the customer their same rate for the next year.
- When the final instalment has been paid for that year, Wychwood Festival will issue the tickets to the customer electronically by email, 2 to 3 weeks prior to the festival's first day.
- You can cancel your payments at any time. Payments accrued cannot be refunded but can be used towards payments of Wychwood Festival tickets in the future.
- If you want to leave the scheme, please let us know. PLEASE NOTE we cannot stop your payments our end, you must stop them directly with your bank.
- Please keep us informed if your circumstances change in relation to your ticket order, e.g. if your children move up from one age bracket to another.
Please see also: Tribe Festivals Ltd Full Terms and Conditions.